Thursday, May 28, 2009



































On Saturday our sudden plan for Tirupati was hectic. We started at 6pm in the evening. We took Hosakote, kolar and Chittor route, 250 kms from Bangalore. On the way you will not get good food. If you are okay with DABA food there are few DABAs before reaching Chittor 20 kms before. In chittor we had to stop for dinner. There we found only one hotel called Vishnu Prasad where it will always be crowded. Food was not so good but very spicy.We reached Tirupati at 12:30 pm. We had booking in Kalyan Residency. Since one of our friend referred Kalyan residency we thought we will try. We used to stay in Blizz or Hotel Mayura( Where food is really tasty but expensive).

Since, in Chittor I could not eat anything because of more spice in food. I was hungry and my acidity problem made me go through stomach ache. On the way I did take some medicine. We took an AC room because of humidity. The day we reached Tirupati because of rain, weather was little tolerable. Once we entered the room there came an relaxing sound from my husband since the room was good. I was pretty surprised to know there was food available 24hrs. I ordered for a Fresh lime soda which made me feel little ok with my stomach. By the time I had it my Husband and my daughter again slept. We had to get up early so we had to sleep for at least 5 hrs.

Morning thinking of the queue we got ready soon. This was the first time we took risk of not booking or not taking any letter from known people. We had a number of a person with whom we thought we could manage a safe dharshan since we had our daughter. I was very worried of the rush and people do not have any discipline. They push one another and it was pathetic even when we went in VIP dharshan last time. Remembering that I was thinking of how we will manage the crowd with our one yr old kid.

I was hungry I had breakfast in Kalyan Residency itself. By that time my husband spoke to the person who was supposed to take us to the Dharshan. He gave some contact and we left to Tirumala. When we met the person who was supposed to take us to the Dharshan told to wait for 2 hrs. As usual waiting was making intolerable. Since weather was good there was good wind, we somehow managed. May be it was not ok with our luck. We got the message that need to wait till afternoon.

My husband had nothing since he believes that once he has Dharshan he will have some food. I could not tolerate and our daughter also was hungry. We had to search some good hotel in that premises so that I could have my lunch. There was a Mourya Hotel where I had lunch which passed my expectations.

We came to the same person again after lunch. There were few more people with small children waiting for the same VIP dharshan. We felt relaxed and we waited for an half an hour again. Finally, he took us to the temple and we joined the same queue where people waiting for a day joined. It was 200 mts away. But one should see the madness of pushing. My daughter started crying seeing the crowd for the first time and she got hurt because of the push. No one bothers that there is a baby or an aged person.

I felt is this the thing what happens to see the god. Does god really asks us to hurt someone and see him? I really do not understand. I never like to have dharshan of god in such a way. Making your way by pushing and falling on someone.I thought I might not be able to have Dharshan since my daughter started crying because of people falling on. I thought that I will go back but where to go no place to go also. At last, he kept his both hands on the railings and I was in the middle we managed to get dharshan. Hey again there u find these temple coordinators to push everyone. They don’t bother u have baby with you or one is aged, no they push everyone or anyone. Not even a minute u can have a view. They are well trained people I felt and I screamed at one such person and said wait don’t push here is a baby.Finally, managed to come out in such a crowd. O man it is really mad crowd. I requested some policeman so that I came on the other side of the queue to come out so we both were safe.

We had to leave to Bangalore but changed the programe to early morning drive so that we could relax for 5 hrs. Had good dinner in Kalyan Residency. Got up at 3pm and left to Bangalore. There is another hotel on the way for Breakfast Woody’s near Kolar. Reached Bangalore at 8am.

























<

No comments:

Post a Comment