Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does 50ps matter.

Hmmmmmmmmm is this the condition of our educated people. Very funny thing happened on the way to Mysore.
We were about to visit Krishna temple near Channapatna. My husband went to have a darshan. While I was in the car, heard some noise. I peeped out to look what was that. There I saw a person fighting for 50ps. It did not take much time to realise what might have happened.
Next to the temple there was a public toilet which said pay and use. The person who was arguing with the caretaker of the toilet was almost senior citizen. His problem was why to pay 50ps to him. The caretaker was explaining politely that he has to pay the cleaners but, this old person did not pay at all. I was really wondering for 50ps why this old man fought. U KNOW WE CANNOT KEEP OUT COUNTY CLEAN OR WE COULD MAKE IT LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY. We never think big.
I was about to go and pay that guy my hubby entered the car and had to leave the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment