Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Plastic Covers

Plastic covers everywhere, Sometimes I really get fed up with the plastic covers at home. When we buy something we get them in plastic covers, there are several types of plastics, few could be recycled few cannot. Still people who are into grocery use plastics which cannot be recycled.

Few days back one of my friend was speaking about this we cannot do anything since in India the awareness is not there about the dangerous of plastic covers.

Once we heard that a cow had consumed the plastic and it had the choke. after the internal examinations got to know about the plastic cover consumption.

Again we cannot share the plastic toys which are of not good plastic material with children.

I do see plastic ban areas only in few places but even after the board I do not think people understand the problems with the plastics.

We do have awareness for water and other things why not plastic.

I see plastic covers flying in the air like kites feel very bad. alone I can control usage of plastic but need the support from all youth to manage it.

1 comment:

  1. Well written madam. But what is the solution. I also face the same problem. We can convince only our immediate peers. But how to you make all the citizenry act.
    If only the plastic ban is imposed as a law, then something appreciable can happen.

    ReplyDelete