Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Making childern eat

Ask me, it is very difficult to feed our 15 months old daughter. This was same from 8 months. i do not understand why they refuse to eat. They don't like anything. Doctor says you need to feed them at any cost. If we do not feed them again they lose weight. I never thought that making them eat will be difficult than any task. I try different recipes for her. Children are very smart they like junk food itself. When you make them taste ice cream one should see how they demand again for that. I have decided not to give her chocolates. I do not know how far I will be success full.
After 0ne and a half hour I will be successful in making her eat. Sometimes, she never takes anything. I wonder If I was working and leave her in any baby seater, will they really show concern for all the kids present. I feel children need mother till an age where they can understand that they need to have food by themselves.

1 comment: