Friday, October 21, 2011

Check for Expiry Date

Today morning I had to fill in the gas(petrol), went to Shell petrol bunk, as usual after filling the petrol went inside to swipe the card, could not control buying snacks from the shell shop and I had picked the Parle chips which was expired for 2 months and still he had 12 packs of same. I do not understand how people buy expiry dated snacks or any other things.  This was not my first experience in this regard, even in medical stores they sell expiry dated medicine, please check before you buy anything from any shops.

We were travelling to Dubare forest and had stopped to buy snacks and cold drings in Kushalnagar, in a hurry  my husband did not check the expiry date and bought Mirinda, after some time I had mirinda and was feeling somewhat different taste then I check the date it was 4 months old which has been expired, when they can fool educated ones what about people who does not know to check before eat or buy.

CHECK EXPIRY DATE BEFORE BUYING ANY EDIBLE OR OTHER THINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment