Sunday, October 3, 2010

Can't we have Good, Clean Bus-stops

Have you ever been to Bus-stops. Recently, I started traveling by bus since I have the good facility of transportation that is an Volvo to Magdi road. Normally, we get buses lined up. The day before the Ayodhya Verdict was to be passed, I had to travel and there were less Volvo buses. I had to wait for almost an hour, was not able to sit on the seat of the Bus-stop since just back of the seat it was so sharp smell of urine, and spited chewed pan-beeda all over. I was wondering how people can do this....there came an Bus-Conductor who jumped the fencing of the bus-stop and used the premises for urinating. No one notices or no one is bothered. I saw people from other states who work for daily wages standing in a group and smoking, spitting the saliva of pan beeda, where they are standing. They don't even go to the side and spit. Does these people keep their home in a similar way? I see plastic papers spread ed, even though there is an dust bin right next to the sitting area. No one feels like throwing waste there. Upon that I found aged people sweeping on the sides, they are so old that even cannot clean it properly....why can't government have more young people to do so...with the better salary....is this not a basic thing where we have to do something, by having a good hygienic toilets near the bus-stops so that people can utilize it in the right way.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment